Used filtration equipment can range from a single device, as small as a bag filter, to a large system with filter, pumps, piping and controls. The appeal for used filtration equipment is usually the price and delivery. However, there is more to consider:
- Is it sized to fit the real needs of the application
- Is the equipment reconditioned so there is no concern for its operation
- Is the system dismantled in component form so delivery and installation is efficient.
- All key personnel must be comfortable with the decision to install used filtration equipment
Harrigan Solutions understands the ramifications of purchasing used filtration equipment and we answer each concern directly:
1. If the properly sized unit is not available, Harrigan will explain the trade-offs if the available unit unit is not the design size. There are many ways to address filtration applications and Harrigan can show the differences when a filter is larger or smaller than the design size.
2. All components including pumps are reviewed and reconditioned when needed so the concern for performance is eased.
3. A system is organized by modules so reassembly if needed is expedited.
4. Harrigan Solutions will spend the time to show all involved the advantages of accepting used filtration equipment.
In addition Harrigan Solutions offers the used filtration equipment for sale or rent if the customer needs assistance in cash flow. We also provide service agreements to perform maintenance on the used filtration equipment by working with the customer's maintenance department in coordination with their schedules.