Used coolant filters are readily available in the filtration market place and they could be good options for many different filtration projects. One of the most popular used coolant filters is the flat bed pressure filter using roll or belt media.
There are many reasons for this and here are a few points to consider;
- The typical high first cost of new units makes used coolant filters attractive when their selling price is usually a fraction of the new filters' costs.
- The pressure filter has fewer moving parts exposed to the dirty liquid therefore its long term reliability is better than the type of filter which has moving parts submerged in the dirty liquid.
- With fewer moving parts reconditioning is less involved and more effective.
- The foot print of the floor space is usually smaller than the other designs.
- Since the filter is pump fed it offers more flexibility for its location.
- The cake of solids goes through a liquid extraction process before being discharged.
There may be other reasons for selecting a flat bed pressure filter and the engineers at Harrigan Solutions can assist you in your evaluation. They can also, explain the other types of used coolant filters they have in inventory. Other options may fit your needs as well.
Harrigan Solutions offers their customers a choice to purchase or rent used coolant filters to satisfy their economic objectives. Service agreements are available where Harrigan Solutions' trained technicians provide maintenance support ranging from just monitoring to actually maintaining the equipment. Or, training sessions for the plants' maintenance staff could be arranged.