Used filtration equipment has a definite cost advantage. However it also has a lead time advantage as well. Used filtration equipment can be the foundation of various projects where price and lead time are important factors. Some of the projects include:
- Install a filtration unit to a system where no filtration now exists.
- Add a polishing filter to enhance an existing filter system which is not meeting the needs.
- Build a remote recovery operation where fluid can be cleaned and reconditioned off-line.
- Develop a portable module which can be move among sumps for routine cleaning.
- Install a new filtration system where used filtration equipment can be justified.
Harrigan Solutions carries an inventory of used filtration equipment and has the knowhow to select, size and install the proper unit for a given installation. They offer two basic options for consideration as the decision making process unfolds.
- Buy or rent the used filtration equipment depending upon the cash flow needs.
- Enter a service agreement for Harrigan Solutions to be responsible for the maintenance of the equipment; either as a routine schedule or as needed.